Important !!!

I'm so sorry to inform you guys that I can't re-upload every post with dead links. There are so many shows that keep on coming and I have to prioritize those shows, and I have a lot of routines to catch too. I hope you guys can understand my difficulties in the re-uploading issue. I've also been using safelinking and keeplinks service to protect the links so they won't die fast. But, no matter what, somehow it's either dead or being removed by the file host for copyright infringement. So, I strongly suggest you guys to download it as soon as I have posted it. I have created a page "Buy Your Favorite TV Series Here!" just in case you miss some episodes or you want to complete the seasonal collection. Thanks!

The Latest Covers of Songs

Loading...

You Have More Friends Than You Know (Unofficial Music Video)

Lea Michele - Cannonball (Official Music Video)

Friday, May 10, 2013

Glee Season 4 Episode 22 (Paket Hemat : 169 MB) *Season Finale*


A high-school Spanish teacher becomes the director of the school's Glee club, hoping to restore it to its former glory.

Download links :

HugeFiles

Files2upload

UploadBoy

Davvas

No comments :

Post a Comment

Use English or Indonesian language only! Don't use bad words!

Blogger Widgets